Become a Canadian
Apply For Citizenship
We can assist you in filing your application for Canadian citizenship. We will help you citizenship exam preparation. Contact us now !!
Do not miss the opportunity to become a Canadian and apply for Canadian citizenship today.
To be eligible to become a Canadian citizen, you must:
- be a permanent resident
- have lived in Canada for 3 out of the last 5 years
- have filed your taxes, if you need to
- pass a test on your rights, responsibilities and knowledge of Canada
- prove your language skills
Canada has two official languages: English and French. If you’re 18 to 54 years of age on the day you sign your application, you must show that you can speak and listen at a specific level in one of these languages.
The ways IRCC measure your language skills in English or French include:
- reviewing the proof you send with your application
- noting how well you communicate when you talk to a citizenship official anytime during the process
- assessing your language level during a hearing with a citizenship official, if necessary
To become a citizen, you need to meet the Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB) Level 4 or higher. This means you can:
- take part in short, everyday conversations about common topics
- understand simple instructions, questions and directions
- use basic grammar, including simple structures and tenses
- show you know enough common words and phrases to answer questions and express yourself
We accept various certificates, diplomas and tests as proof of your language skills.
Pass a test on your rights, responsibilities and knowledge of Canada
If you’re 18 to 54 years of age on the day you sign your application, you need to take the citizenship test. You’ll need to answer questions about the rights and responsibilities of Canadians and Canada’s:
The test is:
- in English or French
- 30 minutes long
- 20 questions (pass mark: 15 correct answers)
- multiple-choice and true or false questions
- based on the official citizenship study guide: Discover Canada
- usually written, but may be oral
WHAT WE DO
We are here to help achieve your Canadian dream
Our expert RCIC provides you the best visa option and determines perfect documentation meticulously to avoid any delays in positive outcomes. We help and guide you through all the stages of your immigration process. Let’s connect to discuss your options.