Visit Canada to experience its beautiful landscape and peaceful multicultural environment. We can help you in identifying right documentation and filing your application for visa. Contact us now !!
Canada has been a beautiful country and is one of the best tourist destinations in North America. Millions of people fly to Canada every year as tourists to visit friends and family or to just explore Canada’s natural beauty. FIS can help you in getting Canada Visitor Visa which is also known as Temporary Resident Visa. This visa is granted for a period of six months which could be either single entry or multiple entry visas. TRV holders are not permitted to work in Canada but they are free to travel across Canada for tourism and leisure.
Key points to note about Visitor visa are:
· Typically, TRV can be approved in 28 days after submission.
· It can only be used for leisure or tourism purposes.
· You cannot use this visa to work or to apply for work.
· You can take your dependents and children along with you.
Visitor visa process requires you to meet the following criteria:
- A valid passport with an expiry date that is after six months or more.
- A letter of invitation from your relatives or friends if you are planning to stay with them.
- Documentation proving you have enough ties to your home country.
- Financial statements proving you have enough funds to support your stay in Canada.
- Medical clearance certificate if you need to undergo a medical exam before your trip.
Visitor Visa process requires you to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants should have no criminal record and intend to strictly comply with the laws of the country
- Applicants must prove that they possess sufficient funds to support themselves and their family for the entire period of this visit.
- Applicants must not intend to seek or undertake a job.
- Applicants who might stay either with their relatives or friends should also provide invitation letters from their sponsor
Applicants may need to meet certain more entry requirements based on their declarations.
WHAT WE DO
We are here to help achieve your Canadian dream
Our expert RCIC provides you the best visa option and determines perfect documentation meticulously to avoid any delays in positive outcomes. We help and guide you through all the stages of your immigration process. Let’s connect to discuss your options.