Live With Your Loved Ones
Family Sponsorship Programs
Now you can sponsor your eligible family members to come and live in Canada. We can help you in sponsoring them and filing your application for visa. Contact us now !!
Canada truly encourages family reunification and has designed certain immigration programs especially focused on sponsoring of relatives and dependents of its citizens and permanent residents. The Family Class allows Canadian citizens and permanent residents to sponsor their dependent children, parents and grandparents, and spouse or common-law/conjugal partner. The processing of Family Class applications is given the highest priority at Canadian Visa Offices.
Sponsor your spouse/ common-law or conjugal partner
Any person who is citizen or PR of Canada can sponsor his/her spouse if they are legally married either in Canada or outside. A marriage between same sex is also recognized if it’s done inside Canada or in the country where it is legally recognized. Common-law partner can also be sponsored including their eligible dependent children. Sponsor should intend to live together and support financially. After approval of PR, applicants are entitled to live, study or work in Canada. Conjugal partners who have been separated for at least a year, by war, discrimination or any other legal barrier can be re-united by sponsorship application. Once approved, they are given permanent residency and entitled to live, work and study in Canada.
Sponsor your Parents/ Grand-parents
You may sponsor your own parents and grandparents if:
- you’re at least 18 years old.
- you live in Canada.
- you’re a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada.
- you have enough money to support the persons you want to sponsor
- To show that you have enough, you’ll have to provide your proof of income.
- You must exceed minimum necessary income level for this program (if married or in a common-law relationship, the income of both the sponsor and spouse can be included.
To become a sponsor, you must promise to financially take care of the persons you are sponsoring for a period of time. You will need to sign an undertaking.
The undertaking commits you to:
- providing financial support for your sponsored family members for 20 years, starting when they become permanent residents.
- repaying any provincial social assistance (money from the government) your sponsored family members get during that time.
Also, you and your sponsored family members need to agree to certain responsibilities during the undertaking period. You will have to sign a sponsorship agreement.
The sponsorship agreement means that:
- you’ll provide for the basic needs of your sponsored family members
- the person you sponsor will make every effort to support themselves and their family members
When you apply, you’ll have to complete and sign a form that includes the undertaking and the sponsorship agreement.
WHAT WE DO
We are here to help achieve your Canadian dream
Our expert RCIC provides you the best visa option and determines perfect documentation meticulously to avoid any delays in positive outcomes. We help and guide you through all the stages of your immigration process. Let’s connect to discuss your options.