Live With Your Parents
You do not have to leave your family behind. We can help you in identifying right documentation and filing your application for visa. Contact us now !!
A super visa lets you visit your children or grandchildren for up to 2 years at a time. It’s a multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for a period up to 10 years.
If you want to stay for 6 months orless, apply for a visitor visa.
To be eligible for a super visa, you must:
- be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada
- have a signed letter from your child or grandchild who invites you to Canada that includes:
- a promise of financial support for the length of your visit
- the list and number of people in the household of this person
- a copy of this person’s Canadian citizenship or permanent resident document
- have medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company that is:
- valid for at least 1 year from the date of entry
- at least $100,000 coverage
- have proof that the medical insurance has been paid (quotes aren’t accepted)
The child or grandchild who invites you must prove that their household meets the minimum necessary income.
- apply for a super visa from outside Canada
- be allowed to enter Canada
- take an immigration medical exam
- meet certain other conditions
You can’t include dependants in this application.
WHAT WE DO
We are here to help achieve your Canadian dream
Our expert RCIC provides you the best visa option and determines perfect documentation meticulously to avoid any delays in positive outcomes. We help and guide you through all the stages of your immigration process. Let’s connect to discuss your options.