We will assist you during the full process of becoming a Permanent Resident of Canada. We can identify best program and file your application for PR status. Contact us now !!
This application process is for skilled immigrants who want to settle in Canada permanently and take part in our economy. Express Entry is an online system used to manage applications for skilled workers who want to become PR of Canada. It allows eligible candidates to submit a profile to the government of Canada. Top-ranked immigration candidates are then invited to submit an application for permanent residence.
When the minimum requirements are met, the applicant is eligible to enter the Express Entry pool. Based on 6 basic factors eligibility is assessed on a 100-point grid system for the Federal Skilled Worker Program. The current pass mark is 67 points.
In order to begin the process of immigrating to Canada as a skilled worker, you must first create an online Express Entry profile and obtain a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score. The CRS determines your ranking in the Express Entry pool based on factors like skills, work experience, language ability, education and others.
There are 3 categories under this program for application to become PR directly.
Federal Skilled Worker Program:
This program is forindividuals with certain work experience who intend to reside in any province or territory outside of the province of Quebec. Foreign nationals may begin the
process of immigration under the Federal Skilled Worker Program by determining whether or not they meet the minimum requirements of the program.
The minimum requirements are:
- One year of continuous full-time or equivalent paid work experience in the past 10 years in a skilled occupation classified under the National Occupational Classification (NOC) skill level 0, A or B;
- Validated language ability equivalent to Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in
English or French across all abilities (reading, writing, listening, and speaking); and
- Canadian educational credential (certificate, diploma, or degree) or foreign credential and Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report.
Federal Skill Trades Program:
This is one of three federal economic programs managed by the Government of Canada’s Express Entry system.
In order to qualify for Federal Skilled Trades applicants must have:
- valid job offers of continuous, paid, full-time employment (at least 30 hours a week) from up to two employers in Canada for at least one year OR a certificate of qualification* from a provincial or territorial body;
- Validated language ability equivalent to minimum threshold set by the Minister —
Canadian Level Benchmark (CLB) 5 for speaking and listening, CLB 4 for reading and writing;
- have obtained 2 years of full-time work experience (or an equal amount of part-time work) in the skilled trade in the five years before applying; and
- be able to demonstrate the skills and experience and that they have performed the essential duties of the occupation.
*A certificate of qualification proves that a foreign national is qualified to work in a skilled trade occupation in Canada. With a certificate of qualification, applicants prove they have passed a certification exam or met all the requirements to practice their trade in a specific province or territory.
Skilled work experience eligible for the Federal Skilled Trades Class falls under the following categories of the National Occupational Classification (NOC):
- Major Group 72: industrial, electrical and construction trades,
- Major Group 73: maintenance and equipment operation trades,
- Major Group 82: supervisors and technical jobs in natural resources, agriculture and related production,
- Major Group 92: processing, manufacturing and utilities supervisors and central control operators,
- Minor Group 632: chefs and cooks, and
- Minor Group 633: butchers and bakers
Canadian Experience Class
These applications are also processed through the Express Entry
selection system . Eligible candidates must make an expression of interest in immigrating to Canada, create an online Express Entry profile, and receive an Invitation to Apply for permanent residence before they may make an application. This is a popular option for International Students and temporary foreign workers. They are ideal candidates for Canadian immigration (permanent residence). Having obtained Canadian work experience, such individuals have already settled into Canadian society and established important networks in their communities and careers.
Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements. They must:
- Have obtained at least one year of skilled, professional or technical work experience in Canada within 36 months of the application date;
- Meet Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) of 5 (“initial intermediate”) or 7 (“adequate intermediate proficiency”), depending on the level of the job; and
- Plan to live and work outside of the province of Quebec.
Applicants can remain in Canada throughout the application process. However, the Canadian Experience Class is also open to individuals who are no longer in Canada, provided that they submit their application within three years of leaving their job in Canada
Stay Ahead! Check Your Options for Visa Now
WHAT WE DO
We are here to help achieve your Canadian dream
Our expert RCIC provides you the best visa option and determines perfect documentation meticulously to avoid any delays in positive outcomes. We help and guide you through all the stages of your immigration process. Let’s connect to discuss your options.